Someone on this board psoted a heartwarming article about the process of inspection that goes on in AG, it was in the Madisonville newspaper or somethin..
HA! HA! HA! I say.
Fermina and Petrina arrived.
Petrina has a scuffed eye.
Fermina has, well, two different lengths of legs.........
Thankfully not too bad. I already attatched to them, so I just will have to live with it. I don't want to hassle a return mess anyway...and they just look like my dolls...so
I recived Shen, Jun's twin. Well.The wig is not reusable the beepitybeep thing wouldn't come off, so it tore off. a bunch of hair stuck, and when I turned the doll around... AAAAAAUGHHHHH! It looked like Gollum. Well, then the wig that I had ordered, it was all messed up, with a big bald spot, and the hair all thick and slid forward, so, it's going back. Grrrrr.
WHY oh WHY can not companys take a little extra time to make sure their products are flawless????? Is that to much to ask??? But no, we live in the day and age of speed, and who cares...I want my [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]
I am making Fermina and Petrina new outfits. With the AG Xmas dress apttern. I know that some people like prefer AG outifts, I am finding I like homemade btter. I will get my pictures up this weekend. I am dying to show everyone Jose and Nemesio's New Mexican outfits that a special family member mad, with barly a pattern, with just fabric that was sitting around so that they could have outfits to greet their cousins in. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]